Hope you are slaying the Monday Blues perfectly!! If you are one of those girls/guys who love to keep a track of the current makeup trends like me, I’m sure you would definitely get some good use out of this post. Even if you are not one of the above mentioned, there’s no harm in getting some inspiration from the well-known makeup artists from the industry right!
MAC Cosmetics is the exclusive makeup partner of India Couture Week 2016 headed by Mickey Contractor, Director of Makeup Artistry, M·A·C India and Sonic Sarwate, Senior Artist, M·A·C India! And here are the looks created by them for Day-1 of the India Couture Week for Manish Malhotra’s show by Mickey Contractor.
- Start with Fix+, an aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. It adds radiance and helps prepare the skin
- Next apply the Studio Moisture Fix SPF 15, a non-greasy formula that plumps, softens and protects from sun and external elements
- Correct and Conceal using the Pro Conceal and Correct Palette
- Use the Select Sheer Pressed Powder, a lightweight pressed powder with a silky, natural matte finish and a soft-focus effect
- Contour and blush the cheeks by using Spirit Lipstick
- Apply Pro Shine Mixing Medium on the eyelids for your base
- For the eyes use Feline Kohl Eye Pencil, Blacktrack Fluidline and Embark Eyeshadow
- Use Lash No. 7 for added drama
- Line the lips with Soar Lip Pencil and fill them in with Cosmo Lipstick
Here’s a breakdown of the products used to create these looks:
The looks are so simple and elegant in it’s own way and recreating these would be really exciting. You would see some of these looks recreated pretty soon on the blog because I’m planning to broaden this blog and start doing some makeup tutorial posts as well. If you aren’t yet following me on Instagram or Facebook, I hope you would now because I post a lot of my makeup looks and tons of other selfies and random shenanigans there.
Till then stay awesome 😀
PS: Pictures sent by “MAC Cosmetics India” brand PR