I’m here with yet another subscription box review and this time it’s Mystery Box India. If you follow my posts, you would know that last year I had reviewed their Diwali edition box and I’d totally loved it to bits. When the sweet people at mystery box India contacted me to collaborate again, I was more than happy to review this month’s box which is themed as #TravelEssentials Special box. If you want to know more about Mystery Box, click Here to know their subscription plans, shipping details etc. PS: Stay tuned for a giveaway towards the end!!!
Since I keep travelling all the time these days, I was so excited to see what I received in the box. I saw a change in their packaging this time and I was quite happy about it. They had enclosed the actual box in a cardboard box for extra protection during the whole shipping process, thus making sure the box is intact along with the products.
What I received in the May Mystery Box:
- Personalised Passport holder/cover: This was the star of the box this month and my favourite among the lot. I received a gold toned passport holder from The Messy Corner with my name etched on it along with some charms that screams vacation. It also has two mini slits inside where you can maybe keep your atm cards etc.
- Luggage Tag: If you are one of those who gets confused about your bag on the conveyer belt in airports, this luggage tag from That Thing Co. is for you. All you have to do is to write your name, address and contact details on the tag and you can recognize your bag right away or even if it gets lost, the person knows where to send them. Isn’t that really cool!
- Pocket mirror: Who can say no to pocket mirrors. I mean, we all need these cutesy mirrors to check ourselves whenever we can and while you are travelling, you can touch up your makeup or clean up your messy hair with the help of this tiny mirror that has a magnifying as well as a normal side to it.
- Fancy watch: This had no brand on it but I really liked this bracelet kind of a watch in one of my favorite colors, Blue. You can wear this with your dresses to accessorise your wrist or even wear it to your office.
- Cleansing Lotion: To be honest, I was first a bit skeptical about this white pepper cleansing lotion from The Nature’s Co. Who would have ever thought using white pepper to clean your face, but this thing is amazing and removes even your waterproof mascara easily without any tingling sensation. Don’t get scared by the name you guys 😉
So, I received 5 products in total along with a coupon code for you all to get 15% off on your first box. This box was definitely a Yay for me since all the products were really good and something that I never owned except for the pocket mirror maybe.
Since I’m going to hit 5K followers on my Instagram, I thought of doing a giveaway with Mystery Box India to thank all of you. Now you can get your very own personalised passport Holder from the Messy corner along with a 30% on 3 months subscription of Mystery Box. All you have to do is follow these simple rules:
- Follow @thattrip_e_urbanlife and @mysterboxindia on Instagram
- Follow @That Trip-e Urban life and @mysteryboxindia on Facebook
- Visit www.mystery-box.in and register yourself.
- Tag 5 of your friends on either my giveaway post on Instagram or Facebook
Follow these 4 simple steps and you can win a cutesy personalised passport holder in your own favorite color along with your name on it.
If you have tried this subscription box, make sure to comment below and let me know your thoughts about Mystery Box.
Till then stay awesome 😀