There are so many makeup brands coming up with new launches every other day but not every day would you find a brand that sells international grade makeup products at a pocket friendly price. PAC COSMETICS or Professional Artist Cosmetics, a German brand created by 3 Indians has a vision to provide quality products at the optimum price range possible throughout the world.
When PAC Cosmetics sent me some of their makeup products and tools I was ecstatic to try them all as I’ve previously used one of their makeup brushes which is compared with the much raved MAC brushes, but obviously at a much lower price. I’m still new to makeup and buying high-end makeup products is not something that I prefer now, hence PAC cosmetics was the best thing that happened to me. You want to know why? Read my review or first impressions about all the PAC products here…
- PAC Beauty Blender: You know how we all dream of owning the original Beauty Blender but still many of us can’t due to it’s ridiculously high price. Well, PAC Cosmetics will solve that problem for you all as this product is so affordable and works wonders for your BASE GAME. The packaging is so cute and adorable, that any girl would fall in love with it at the very first look. I have used many other beauty blender dupes, but none of them ever came so close to the real beauty blender. The PAC beauty blender expands quite large once it’s soaked in water and is damn soft on the skin. There’s no streakiness or patchiness when you blend your foundation or concealer with this sponge and makes the base look super flawless. You can buy this here.
- Mini Blender Sponges: First of all, can we just adore these cute little things. Oh my god! they are so so adorable but don’t you just get deceived by these cuties as they are bombs when they are worked on the nooks and corners of your face for blending your base. The packet consists of 4 different shaped mini sponges and each can be used for under eyes, nose etc. Buy this Here.
- Liquid Liner Pen: Honestly, I suck at winged liner but with this amazing product, my wing game has become a lot easier and I can spend less time with the struggle. The eyeliner stays for a minimum of 4-5 hours and does not budge easily. It can be compared with the colossal liner but I would still prefer this as the pen is long and precise. You can get yours here.
- Highshine Liquid Liner: I wasn’t much impressed with this liner as compared to the Liner Pen. I found it a bit difficult to apply, but that’s maybe due to my lack of skills. Also the lasting power isn’t that great too. It starts peeling off and creases after a while especially if you have oily eye lids. Get yours here.
- Intense Auto Kohl & Longlasting Kohl Pencil: These two products are each 350 Rs worth and are so good! The intense auto kohl is super pigmented and lasts all day long without smudging. It is auto retractable and has a smudger at the other end to give you those sexy smokey eye looks. The Kohl pencil is a sharpenable pigmented black eye pencil with a smudging tip at the other end. The jet black pigmentation is perfect to line your waterline as well as tightline your upper waterline. Buy them from Here .
All the products I received are really impressing and I must admit, in the recent years, I haven’t come across any brand that has come up with such great quality makeup products and accessories. Apart from these products, tey also have a wide range of makeup brushes, lip post and what not and they are easily available on Amazon and Flipkart. I am definitely going to checkout these products soon and maybe post another review using the new products.
If you have tried PAC Cosmetics, do comment below and tell me what you think of them and which is your favorite product. I am so far in love with PAC and the country is raving about it too.
Till then stay awesome 😀