Hope the week is treating you well. If you know me well then you’ll know I’m a sucker for online shopping and crazy deals. You know how these days, almost all the e-commerce sites have cashback options if you shop with your credit cards but not all of us own a credit card right. So what then?
What if I tell you that you can earn cash just by shopping online that too without worrying about owning a credit card, and not just clothes or accessories but also on food, travel and many more. Too good to be true?? Well then let me tell you about this awesome website that had made millions of heads turn in Singapore with the name of shopback.sg and now finally they are in India as shopback.in.
ShopBack rewards consumers with Cashback every time they shop at one of their many merchants including Flipkart, Jabong, Paytm. This is literally you getting paid to shop. That’s not all though, ShopBack is your one-stop website for all your online shopping saving needs – from a promo code, a sale or even discount coupons. If you’re looking for a deal, promotion, offer or sale then ShopBack is the best website for such information.
It’s super easy to get cash back through Shopback India. Here are a few snapshots of how you can earn money, everytime you do a purchase on your favorite online website:
- Click on any website through ShopBack and get redirected to the store’s website.
- Shop as usual on your desired website and make a purchase.
- Get Cashback in your ShopBack account within 48 hours of the purchase.
- Your Cashback will turn ‘Redeemable’ once order is validated by the merchant. This will take 30-60 days to ensure that there is no order cancellation/return/exchange.
- You can request for payout once you’ve reached Redeemable Cashback of Rs.200.
- Bonus can only be cashed out when your Redeemable Cashback reaches Rs.200. They support most of the well known banks, so no need to worry about that as well.
Isn’t that super easy!!! I have heard so many good things about Shopback from many YouTubers and I think cashback is definitely an awesome concept that was always popular in countries like USA and UK and finally through Shopback, we will all get to earn some cash through our online purchase in India.
The best part is that they have partnered with so many well know websites like Flipkart, Jabong, Koovs, Paytm, makemytrip and so many more from which we often shop, so, that makes it all the more merrier right??
I can’t wait to start shopping soon and the shopaholic in me is a happy kid already. I hope this post helped you in knowing everything about Shopback.in and hope you all have a fun time shopping online while earning some cash back. Make sure to leave your feedback and views in the comments section below with what you think about this really cool concept.
Till then stay awesome 😀