Hello my lovelies!!
Valentine’s Day is around the corner and many of you would have already started planning over your outfits and things to do on your date. Love is in the air! But this Valentine’s Day you need to love your skin and hair first and start indulging in proper skin and hair care to look your best on your date. Don’t forget to give that extra care and pampering to your skin as well before going for that SPECIAL Date with your boyfriend, husband or even with your girl gang (for those who think valentine’s day is only for lovers, HELL NO!!).
Here are a few ways you can pamper yourself a bit more a night before your valentine’s day date!!!
- Cleansing: When I say cleansing, I don’t mean just your face but your entire body. Use a good body scrub/polish to remove those dead skin out and get a healthy and glowing skin. Also, use a facial cleansing brush and good face exfoliator to remove all the gunk and clear out your pores so that you look super fresh for that special date. Don’t forget to scrub your heels too, since this well get you to a relaxed mode and clean away all the week’s dirt to flaunt those sexy heels.
- Hair and Scalp: Indulge in hot oil hair massages for your scalp and hair by adding some CURRY LEAVES and heating the oil. You can keep this oil overnight and then wash the next day with proper conditioning. Follow this routine every week to keep hair nourished, shiny and damage free. You can also use home-made hair masks to get softer tresses.
Apply oil using a cotton ball on the scalp
- Take steam: Taking steam for both face and your hair will make sure that the pores are squeaky clean and also your hair becomes silky smooth once you are out of the bath. Giving steam to your hair makes sure that the oil that you have applied before goes deep into your roots which stimulates the growth of healthy hair.Increase the pleasure of a facial steam by adding a few drops of essential oil to the water to have a relaxing effect.
- Essential oils and Bath salts: This is an awesome way to give you the benefits of aromatherapy which is great for your body especially to relax your mind. You don’t have to limit yourself to bath salts. Feel free to add bubble bath, bath oils, bath beads, bath bombs, and anything else that helps you relax. Once you are done, you’ll come out of the bath with baby-soft skin. 😀
- Sheet Masks: There are so many sheet masks available in the market these days and they are a great way of giving enough moisture to your skin without the hassle of going to a salon. Sheet masks are now available not only for your face, but also for hands and feet too which can give you the benefits of at-home mani-pedi experience. You can find more about sheet masks HERE and HERE.
- Manicure-Pedicure: Talking about mani-pedi, there are so many options available these days where the beauty treatments can be done right at home. You can avail at-home beauty services from companies like HOUSEOFJOY.COM or LOCALOYE.COM and get those lovely feet and hands super soft and supple and put on some beautiful nail color.
Follow these 6 simple steps right from today and by 14th of February, you will see a huge difference in the way your skin and hair looks and feel. These are very easy steps and won’t take much of your time if you include a few steps each day.
What are your plans for this Valentine’s Day???Do tell me if you have any more tips that can be included in this skin and hair care routine and we can all benefit out of it 😀
Till then stay awesome 🙂